- January 1 – Application deadline
- January 15 – Application review begins
- Late January – Interviews begin
- Offers of admissions are made on a rolling basis but are generally completed by the end of March.
- April 15 – matriculation decision are due.
All applicants to the Graduate School are considered on the basis of their total merit. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status, in accordance with institutional policy and in compliance with the requirements of the Civil Rights Act, the Education Amendments, the Rehabilitation Act, the Age Discrimination Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.